Sunday, July 20, 2008

07/20/08 thoughts

You know when you have that gut feeling that something just isn't right? Or maybe is just being paranoid or extreme exhaustion.Well, anyways that's how I feel today. Eli and I haven't seen much of each other we both work, alot, and opposite hours.We don't talk on the phone much either.I decided starting last night, I will not call him, or email him anymore.I will let him come to me.I don't want to come off as this needy girlfriend.But I cant help but think is he trying to push me away? He kept 2 secrets from me already, I have always told him I am willing to listen, and if there is something he needs to get off his chest, I will always listen.But I mean he comes up with this stuff months later. It really bothers, and so I feel this great feeling of anxiety, is it me? I hope by getting this off my chest I will feel better about it, or maybe some good advice from others would help. I'm the impatient type and want answers now, that's alot of my problem.I just feel this sick feeling in my stomach.Ive tried talking to him about things but he jokes about everything, so I gave up on that.I know its unhealthy to feel worried like this, and I feel almost dependant on him, which I never have before, and for that I worry also.I know alot of my insecurities have to do with my previous relationship, 6 years way too long.
Ugghhh... just make this feeling go away.

No comments: